Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CFO Blog: 10-25-2011

All,

We're well into our drilling program now which is keeping me really busy. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and share an interview that I think will help everyone better understand our strategy.

We finished drilling our Leonard #4 well yesterday. The log looks good so we cased and cemented late last night. It will probably be a couple of weeks before we have a good potential test, but I'll let you know as soon as we have hard info. (I can go into the precise reasons why testing takes time if anyone is interested - just put it in the comments).

The good people at OilVoice were kind enough to do an interview with me earlier this month. No, we didn't pay them for the piece or for placement. No, we didn't solicit them to do the interview - they came to us. And finally, no, we don't advertise with OilVoice. Given all of that, I take their interest in our story as a good sign.

OilVoice Interview

I'll keep everyone updated as we progress. Check back often and in the mean time feel free to comment or email me questions directly.

Best,

Shannon McAdams
Santa Anna, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment